Sunday, April 19, 2009

10 things i hate about u..or mybe lesser coz not relevant


10 Things I Hate About You


I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

(taken from the poem in the movie : 10 things i hate about u)

******************************************************************************

i'm in a mess
or mybe it was a 'was'
luckily i've found something to hold on to while i was drowning few hours ago

maybe i was living in a deception
i was lying to myself
i pretend to be something tht i truly wasnt
i thot i was strong
i thot i can move mountains with my bare hand
till i'm at the peak of it
i crumble to pieces
and there's no one i can turn myself to

actually there is
but i rather not telling
i want to keep everything to myself
but i guess the burden is too heavy for me to carry on my shoulders
so i turn to Him
and i found solace tht i've been longing for
i hope this will be eternal

why must i break at this very moment
after i finally thot tht i can get over everything
why must it be today among the day since before
but i finally realize why
the figure spoke for itself
i didnt notice
but it all come rushing back to me at last

i didnt waste a tear since before
today's was the first
n i hope it will be the last till forever

and i'm not gonna waste it anymore
esp over something tht wont appreciate it and maybe not worth it

*********************************************************************
wahai tuhan
berilah aku kekuatan
berilah aku kesabaran
berilah aku jln keluar dr setiap masalah yg mbelenggu fikiran
berilah aku ilham ke jalan yg bijaksana utk mberi yg terbaik dlm setiap yg aku usahakn
kepada Mu aku meminta
dan kepada Mu aku kembali
.amin.
**********************************************************************






No comments: