Sunday, September 26, 2010

i need to scream my lungs out!

hi bloggie. been a long time since i wrote here.
i know, i know, i'm such a bad owner.
i even thought to abandon you, precisely, delete you.
but u see, i'm seriously depress right now and i've bothered to many people with my problems.
so i came back to you.
you wouldnt mind, would u?

pls dont. or else .. i jst dont know wht i would do without u.
i jst need a place where i can rant my heart out.
bear with me, will ya?

i think i'm going insane.
or probably i already am..

i have so much in mind but i seriously cant put them into words.
i made a decision, based on my heart but i did give it a thought beforehand. i think tht would be the best solution for those involved.
i knew it'll broke some hearts. or at least mine did. but i think..the sooner the better.

i felt guilty. and still feeling guilty.

and now, i am waiting for miracles to happen.
but something tells me tht it wont happen. and i'm crushed!
even if i cry blood, nothing changes.

i so badly want that miracle to happen.
i want to believe it will happen the way i want it to be.

gosh this is so hard. i dont even know who i am anymore.
i've lost myself to you.




pls, give me a sign.

No comments: